Tuesday 19 January 2016

LIVE like you were to live forever!

The famous quote by Gandhiji - 
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
Here is a funny strip that contradicts this statement and makes a pretty valid point! :)

If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do? Well, I can't think of fulfilling any of my dreams in a day. For me, It would just be speaking to all my near and dear ones and telling them how much I loved, respected, admired them, and may be writing some notes for my kids on things to do and not do in future. 

I wouldn't buy a new house if I were to die tomorrow, I wouldn't learn a new language / software to work on, I wouldn't smile, dance and play!

So, It is never about dying tomorrow but about learning from every yesterday's experience and making it a better tomorrow! 
You made it when you open your eyes every morning..
to a new day and a new beginning.
There were somethings yesterday that went wrong,
but many in the coming days to improve on..


No comments:

Post a Comment