Tuesday 22 July 2014

Take One - Don't run behind time!

I am starting this blog with an idea to inculcate the feeling of positivity among my peers, kids and myself :) . 
There may be a lot of people feeling bored, depressed, and lonely at some point in life, but remember this phase shall end. We all need to speak to our near and dear ones. I am not feeling very good today, so I am taking up writing, my childhood passion.
"The idea is to speak to everyone in the world, when you don't find one good ear! You will feel a lot lighter!"

Now, Back to cheering up!

We all experience multiple things everyday in our life, Some good and some bad. But, what we always end up talking about is the bad experience. Its time we start jotting down one new learning everyday. Its time we start following our passion, do things that make us happy, write, speak, laugh and enjoy life! 
My one take from life today is that you will never have time ! So, lets just start making the most of it now !
image
"Speed is a powerful drug, seducing us into believing that we have no time to waste."
-Marilyn Herasymowych
"The young are always coming up with the good ideas; it’s because they waste time. They follow their passion and do something, not looking for a payoff, just doing what’s interesting."
-Kevin Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment